Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Viktor Kery Photos via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;|
|GDPR||the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
|VIKTOR KERY PHOTOS, or us||Viktor Kery Photos, a self employed business incorporated in England and Wales with registered office is at 86 Warnham Road Crawley, RH10 6QS;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Viktor Kery Photos and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Viktor Kery Photos and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, https://hotelphotos.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- a.the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- c.a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- d.“including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- e.reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- 4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Viktor Kery Photos is the “data controller”. This means that Viktor Kery Photos determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- 5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- b.contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- c.IP address (automatically collected);
- d.web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- e.operating system (automatically collected);
- f.a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- g.wedding details;
How we collect Data
- 6. We collect Data in the following ways:
- a.data is given to us by you; and
- b.data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- 7. Viktor Kery Photos will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- a.when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- b.when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
- 8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- a.we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- b.we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- 9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- a.internal record keeping;
- b.improvement of our products / services;
- c.transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- d.contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
- 10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
- 11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- b.for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
- c.if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
- 12. We may use your Data to show you Viktor Kery Photos adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Viktor Kery Photos adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
Who we share Data with
- 13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – for the efficient administration of enquiries and bookings;
- b.third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – for the efficient administration of enquiries and bookings;
Keeping Data secure
- 14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- a.access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- b.we store your Data on secure servers.
- 15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com.
- 16. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- 18.Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- 19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- a.Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- b.Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- c.Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- d.Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- e.Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- f.Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- 20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 21. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- 22. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- 25. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- 26. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- 28. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- 29. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Viktor Kery Photos to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- 30. This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Necessary cookies||Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.|
|Functional cookies||Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.|
|Performance cookies||Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.|
|Analytics cookies||Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.|
|Advertisement cookies||Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.|
|Others cookies||Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.|
- 31. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- 32. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- 33. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- 34. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- 35. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- 38. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- 39. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
GOOGLE WEB FONTS
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.